Sunday 24 May 2015

Relaunched book blog

Yes, I've decided to relaunch the book blog, but I'm going to do it a little differently than I did it before.  Rather than blogging about every single book I read, I'm going to write about some of them.  Most of them even.  But I'm going to feel free to omit talking about anything that I didn't find particularly interesting.  I may periodically list the ones that come "between" the books I actually review though.

In that spirit, I've read the following books since I last reviewed one:

The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie
May 2015
Pages: 383

The Second Confession by Rex Stout
May 2015
Pages: 197

Mansfield Park by Jane Austen (skimmed)
April 2015
Pages: 344

A Duty to the Dead by Charles Todd
May 14-20
Pages: 329

Late April and May were a stressful time, hence the generally unchallenging comfort reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment